Sunday, September 25, 2011

Yet again, another lie!

 Harlee Fallen keeps claiming Max lies... I lie.. everyone lies... but them LOL. Check this out...

 Originally when I posted the link to their Male Avatar fashion blog they said this...

"So i'm not gonna ponder on this for too long because this is SO funny. Lol a dead link and photoshopped profile? ..everyone has seen your amazing copy and pasting job booboo (you know were you posted my hand to everyone and there mother), w/e it says on the profile then 'am a boi' makes absolutely no sense..and the picture you posted was myself a male friend and another female friend which was on my old flickr LOL and the creators flickr atm,"

 Then they went and erased the blog... then when I went and found the blog page on Google cache and posted the new link.. there story changed. LOL.

 "So i'm not gonna ponder on this for too long because this is SO funny. Lol a dead link and photoshopped profile? ..everyone has seen your amazing copy and pasting job booboo (you know were you posted my hand to everyone and there mother), w/e it says on the profile then 'am a boi' makes absolutely no sense..and the picture you posted was myself and 2 female friends a picture which was on my old flickr and still in my profile...

 Damn you went from saying you weren't the male to admitting you were the male avatar..LOL, cause your little plan to erase the blog backfired.

Haven't you figured out the more you lie.. and lie.. and lie.. the more people see right through it. Keeping digging that hole. People who lie so much clearly have something to hide. Once again, why are you going through so much trouble? You think people are going to suddenly like you cause you keep making stuff up? You keep dogging out Max? ROFLMAO. I don't know what planet you come from but its not this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment