Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Creature speaks.. sorta of...

 Passed on from Harlee Fallen's own group - Yes, there are people in her group that don't even like this crab face creature. That has to make you paranoid... who's ratting you out? It's more than one... have fun finding out who LOL

 "LOL ...obviously this keyboard warrior 'rayven baily' is still butt hurt even after 10 days -hes- still talking shit now lol wtf...anyway ofcourse the queen isnt going to acknowledge this nobody but here's a song that is totally like about me <333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_jGRIAtY3c

FYI make sure you all report this psychopath...ppl like that really do not need to be on SL."


OMGZs, you have your big tough goon squad going to report me. For what? last I checked Linden Labs don't own blogspot. Secondly, they already told you in the forums when you were making up lie after lie, claiming you were Mother Teressa it's out of their reach.

You gave me the go ahead last week to give you attention. You said all attention is good and it just has people talking about you. How many times do I have to say it. I am helping you. You are an ungrateful  bitch!! I work hard at trying to get your name out there and this is the thanks I get?

Maybe Linden Labs agrees.. cause they sure don't seem to take you serious when you are whining about something on my blog, but you have a RL pic of Max on your own. Hell, even they ever know you are about as stable as a 3 leg table.

Dont worry make 10 more alts and have them all report me too.

This little message is clearly a desperation move... you can't go to your normal hang outs because everyone knows you are a fraud. LOL. You TP and hide. People after people are IMing me saying they love my Blog(s) and you being called out. OMGZs, like I better watch it or I will be banned from every sim and be disconnected.

LOL - whatever happened to those hollow threats. Oh, I know... when they are bull shit... their effect seems to grow thin.

 any hoo.. Second life needs me... I'm Famous! I'm totally flawless!
Second life also needs you... everyone needs a good laugh. Money must be getting tight.. what you couldn't afford a 150 L Linc top this week? I can't do this alone.. if you were to quit second life.. what the hell am I going to write about? Meereos?

Seriously, anyone who posts a video of Heidi Montag (who cant write a song but sure can Lip sync one) and Lindsay Lohand clearly is sick in the head. I have a video for you...



LOL - Talentless just like you. Wow, how does she sing without moving her lips. OMGZs!!

Finally I just want to point something out...

Gay Men like to call themselves "Queens" LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment