Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Grab some Popcorn and enjoy the show!

Just another peaceful day in second life... I was chatting with two people. I decided to join a group called "High Maintanence Blonde Bitches" to see how the non famous blonde bimbos live life.. Like 5-10 minutes after joining.

I had two people IM me.. to tell me how totally flawless my blog was. Yea, I'm famous. I'm sorta of a big deal.

 Then all of a sudden I had a third IM. Wow, I am so famous! Here is what went down..

(it's funny because right before this happened someone told me Harlee Fallen just got online lol)

[16:00] Moonlight Brentley: Hello, How are you doing?
[16:01] Rayven Baily: k
[16:02] Moonlight Brentley: I'm one of the owner if the HMBB group and I had a complaint come in about you harrassing one of the ladies in the group
[16:02] Rayven Baily: who?
[16:02] Rayven Baily: what group?
[16:03] Moonlight Brentley: High Maintanence Blonde Bitches group
[16:03] Moonlight Brentley: and the person is Harlee Fallen
[16:03] Rayven Baily: oh really?
[16:03] Moonlight Brentley: yes
[16:03] Rayven Baily: lol
[16:04] Moonlight Brentley: what is the problem you have with her?
[16:04] Rayven Baily: I just joined the group 5 minutes ago where did i harass her in the group at
[16:04] Moonlight Brentley: are you even blonde?
[16:04] Rayven Baily: yes
[16:04] Moonlight Brentley: cuz your main pic your hair is dark
[16:04] Rayven Baily: yea I have blonde hair like 5 in my inventory
[16:05] Moonlight Brentley: well i seen the blogs about her
[16:05] Rayven Baily: Im sure you did.
[16:05] Moonlight Brentley: and that is kinda like harrassement
[16:05] Rayven Baily: did it happen in your group?
[16:05] Moonlight Brentley: and its in your picks also
[16:05] Rayven Baily: did you happen to see her blog with her ex's picture on it lol
[16:05] Rayven Baily: did you see her blog?
[16:06] Moonlight Brentley: no but she is in our group and have been for a while now
[16:06] Rayven Baily: I thought so
[16:06] Rayven Baily: Oh thats ok then?
[16:06] Rayven Baily: lol
[16:06] Rayven Baily: maybe im starting over and Im starting over as a dumb blonde
[16:06] Moonlight Brentley: lawd...
[16:07] Rayven Baily: Funny how you contact me like this right now. lol.
[16:07] Moonlight Brentley: look someone needs to be an adult about things and obviously you both aren't
[16:07] Moonlight Brentley: here to keep the peace is all
[16:08] Rayven Baily: so then boot us both out. why had a group open if you are going to complain about who joins.
[16:09] Rayven Baily: funny how you got complaints and i just joined what complaints in the last 5 minutes lol
[16:09] Moonlight Brentley: well...just keeping the peace like I said
[16:09] Rayven Baily: oh did you contact her?
[16:09] Rayven Baily: too?
[16:09] Rayven Baily: I see no you didnt
[16:09] Moonlight Brentley: just keep that sort of nonsense out of the group and all is well
[16:10] Moonlight Brentley: she contacted me darling if you really wanna know
[16:10] Rayven Baily: Ok thats fine but why are you contacting me did you contact her?
[16:10] Rayven Baily: I just joined LOL
[16:10] Moonlight Brentley: I now u did
[16:10] Moonlight Brentley: *know
[16:10] Rayven Baily: wow... so what does that have to say about her?
[16:11] Moonlight Brentley: look I really don't care about all that
[16:11] Moonlight Brentley: just keep that shit outta my group and all is well
[16:11] Moonlight Brentley: no good day too you
[16:12] Rayven Baily: Im talking to my friends minding my own buisness just curious how blondes go about sl life and you and singling me out for being totally FLAWLESS
[16:12] Rayven Baily: maybe get your facts straight before you accuse
[16:13] Moonlight Brentley: lol@ FLAWLESS...ok sweety, if you say so
[16:14] Rayven Baily: You must be a basic bitch thats why I'm totally Flawless!!
[16:14] Moonlight Brentley: lmaooooo
[16:14] Rayven Baily: OGMZs stop like copying me.
[16:15] Moonlight Brentley: your funny...look here you skinny bitch.....if you wanna be so called flawless great be that...but your no match for me sweety....
[16:15] Moonlight Brentley: Now blog about that shit
[16:15] Moonlight Brentley: since thats all you do anyways
[16:15] Rayven Baily: I will do i have your permission?
[16:15] Moonlight Brentley: smfh!
[16:16] Rayven Baily: I take that as a yes
[16:16] Rayven Baily: like it matters
[16:16] Moonlight Brentley: lmaoooo
[16:16] Moonlight Brentley: like you matter
[16:16] Rayven Baily: I do Im famous
[16:16] Rayven Baily: something you and harvey are not
[16:17] Moonlight Brentley: who the fuck is harvey
[16:17] Moonlight Brentley: fuck who cares
[16:17] Rayven Baily: Exactly so why you want to cause so much drama. go tell your momma
[16:18] Moonlight Brentley: you being rude.....I asked you kindly to keep that shit to yourselves and you talkin shit, like your the shit....
[16:18] Moonlight Brentley: lmaooo..your wack as hell
[16:18] Moonlight Brentley: anyways...laterz for you
[16:18] Rayven Baily: I never said anything you did. You started with me because I'm totally flawless you are just a BB
[16:19] Moonlight Brentley: lmaoooo...oh ok
[16:19] Rayven Baily: totally Flawless! Like OMGZs so Flawless
[16:20] Rayven Baily: I'm the most Flawless blonde in this group. I'm flawless dont hate
[16:21] Moonlight Brentley: lololololol
[16:21] Moonlight Brentley: say it in the group bish
[16:22] Moonlight Brentley: laterz....
[16:22] Rayven Baily: I dont want to cause any drama like you.
[16:23] Moonlight Brentley: lol...thought so
[16:23] Rayven Baily: am i supposed to be scared? lol
[16:24] Rayven Baily: you dont make sense you say you dont want that in your group and then you tell me to say it in group. this is why you are not totally flawless like me
[16:24] Moonlight Brentley: ummm your suppose be like out my box
[16:24] Rayven Baily: why I want to make you famous like me
[16:24] Moonlight Brentley: ummm imma keep my box open seems you like talking to yourself
[16:24] Rayven Baily: This is harassment.
[16:25] Moonlight Brentley: smooches
[16:25] Rayven Baily: By <33333
[16:25] Inventory item offered
[16:26] Rayven Baily: See Im blonde and totally FLAWLESS!!
[16:27] Moonlight Brentley: ok
[16:36] Rayven Baily: So who is Brush Brently? Are you him or is her you lol
[16:37] Moonlight Brentley: i don't even know of a brush brentley and I am 100% woman sweety
[16:37] Moonlight Brentley: voice and cam verified
[16:37] Moonlight Brentley: ty
[16:38] Rayven Baily: lol
[16:39] Rayven Baily: I love the way you lie.. you and harlee both. Then again you are not totally FLAWLESS!
[16:39] Moonlight Brentley: lol..ok sir
[16:39] Rayven Baily: Look for is talking. lol. Brush
[16:41] Moonlight Brentley: lol....
[16:41] Moonlight Brentley: damn you must be bored
[16:41] Moonlight Brentley: we can voice if you want hun
[16:42] Rayven Baily: LOL. will harlee be joining
[16:42] Moonlight Brentley: lol no
[16:42] Moonlight Brentley: just me
[16:42] Rayven Baily: Or is she finind a new "rl picture"
[16:42] Moonlight Brentley: you have nothing hun...
[16:42] Rayven Baily: do you?
[16:42] Rayven Baily: lol
[16:42] Moonlight Brentley: about?
[16:43] Rayven Baily: read this entire conversation it dont make sense from the start lol.
[16:43] Rayven Baily: Thanks for playing Im flawless you arent lol
[16:44] Moonlight Brentley: lol ok....lifeless...
[16:44] Rayven Baily: looks like you just went down the shitty with harlee
[16:44] Rayven Baily: flush...
[16:45] Moonlight Brentley: lol..are you finished/
[16:45] Rayven Baily: go make some more alts
[16:45] Moonlight Brentley: *yawns*
[16:45] Rayven Baily: am I fnished? You sound like Harlee now.
[16:45] Rayven Baily: Wait put me on ignore then a hour later take me off IM me and then put me back on ignore
[16:46] Moonlight BrentleyMoonlight Brentley keep box open so you can talk to yourself....
[16:46] Rayven Baily: how many alts you have? 20? LOL
[16:46] Moonlight Brentley: wow do you ever shut up
[16:47] Rayven Baily: I guess no job means you have a lot of time to play all these alts
[16:47] Rayven Baily: Do you like to read? I do.. I heard they are coming out with a E-reader for blogs lol
[16:51] Rayven Baily: Thing is this, Harlee and if you are not Harlee pass it on, Brush. You keep talking you give me stuff to talk about. Thank you now open your mouth and big a bigger hole for yourself. <333
[16:52] Rayven Baily: keeping digging that is a bigger hole
[16:55] Moonlight Brentley: thing is...if you think so much that harlee is a man...you sucking the hell outta her dick! you need to find your own style and stop being a copycat..toodles Bitch!
[16:55] Rayven Baily: she copied me becauase I'm totally flawless!
[16:56] Rayven Baily: then again you wouldn't know anything about that.
[16:57] Moonlight Brentley: *You Are Muted*
[16:57] Rayven Baily: If you are done with me why do you keep IMing me? It's because you want to talk to a totally flawless Princess and you are just a BB.
[17:08] Rayven Baily: you are 16 days older than Harlee Fallen LOL.


Funny stuff, huh? Ok let's look at a few things

(from my conversation with Fallen on the beach)
[2011/09/11 10:27]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): anyway
[2011/09/11 10:27]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): your done

Today
[16:44] Rayven Baily: flush...
[16:45] Moonlight Brentley: lol..are you finished/
[16:45] Rayven Baily: go make some more alts

Then they both kept saying they were done with the conversation but couldn't shut up....

Harlee in a previous conversation told me they were on second life long before Aurora Bentham we a few other avatars...

Moonlight Brentley - Rez day. 8/23/2009
Harlee Fallen's 9/9/2009 - A 17 day separation?

That's not all.. Kenzie Cisse - Rez day 9/9/2009

 Then there is Brush Brentley who is the owner of Harlee Fallen's group. Hmmm.. Moonlight Brentley and Brush Brentley?

Looking at other know alts of them they have several in May of 2010.

The biggest question is this... how does some girl out of nowhere IM me about joining her group 5 minutes after I join it and a few minutes after somes tells me Fallen just got online? LOL.

Finally we have a third RL pic in less than 24 hours.



You claimed #1 was you and even added a fake sign and hand. As it turned out to be a cam girl named, Valentina. Girl in the middle looks like actress Jamie Presely. Now are we supposed to assume girl #3 is you? Funny they don't look alike. Where is the sign telling us it's you? Want me to add it? I will and I will cut you a nice price. 1,000 lindens.

Check this out Harlee is not the only guy wanting to be a busty blonde bimbo? Then again what are the chances?

No comments:

Post a Comment