Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The game continues...

Yea, Harlee Fallen has yet another picture in their "rl section". Congrats you have found some girl's old myspace page and clearly lifted some photos from it.

After all, desperate people will do desperate things to keep their secrets. Like I said, you have ZERO credibility... you have told lie, after lie.. and people know it.

You are a running joke on second life now. People have told me you TP in sims and once you see them you TP out. Why? Is it because you don't want to be in the same sim as someone that knows the truth? LOL.

In fact today I TPed to a sim and who was on my radar? Harvey... a minute later *poof* they were gone.

Are your legs tired from running? You are like a fugitive running from the law. I thought you ran second life? Its more like you are running... from the truth. So far there have been no reports of myself or anyone else getting banned from sims for no reason. Hell, you failed to get me banned from that Blonde bimbo group after you whined after I joined. LOL

I guess you need to get on your knees and suck off some better thugs... or is it the other way around they need to suck you off?

Then harvey posted some picture on their blog of some guy doing them. That was a great photo... like six months ago LOL. Come on, nobody wants to hit that now.

Then there is this thing... Moonlight "Brush" Brentley - I told you that you weren't flawless like me.
Someone snapped this photo of you... and all I have to say is YIKES! I know Halloween is coming but did you have to give us a scare so early?


It's clear you are not Fallen's alt now. You don't have a crab face and at least I can say (s)he don't shop at Freebie Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment