Monday, October 10, 2011

On with the show!

So here is the latest chapter in the saga of Mr. Harlee Fallen.

I was at a sim a few days ago... really just standing there observing the odd ball avatars... who TPs in? Harlee Fallen. Shortly after, I get a IM from someone... so I start talking to this guy. He is sort of hinting towards something and I soon find out it's the owner of the sim. It appears Mr. Harlee Fallen, the queen that he is... complained about me, forwarding my blog to this person and trying to paint a picture that they were a innocent little angel and have never done anything wrong, while they were being singled out for no reason and stalked, harrassed, copy botted.. you name it.

First off, I have Mr. Harlee Fallen on ignore. So I can't see them or see anything they say in world. If I was harassing them. Wouldn't it be more effective if I didn't have them on ignore?

The three times I have come across Mr. Harlee Fallen, I was already at the sim first. Isn't the point of stalking is tracking or following your victim?

So it seems Mr. Harlee Fallen wants to go out and show owners of sims my blog in attempt to get me banned. I guess I will just start randomly giving people a link to this blog if they want to start passing out links to blogs .

Which is kind of funny, cause I talked to a girl who did just that.. sent a link to this blog to someone. Mr. Harlee Fallen flipped out.

Tracked here down at another sim.. (LOL talk about stalking) verbally insulted her over and over and threatened to post her picture on their blog. LOL - talk about being a hypocrite.

So back to my conversation with this sim owner.. I asked him if he ever saw Mr. Harlee Fallen blog or flickr Of course Mr. Fallen failed to mentioned the same thing they were complaining about they were doing themselves. So he asked for it and I passed it on.

He then mentioned Mr. Harlee Fallen was on their last chance... and they had problem with HIM before.

wow - what a suprise!


Harlee Olivieri This young fellow looks just like the love child of Prince and Duckie to my old-woman eyes, so I had to photo him for this series. He's one of Vo Pralou's pals, and much like Vo he's got a slender Asian build. I asked him about this, and it turns out that he actually is Asian -- by way of Scottland. Isn't SL cool? I'd never met an Asian Scott before. I like how over-the-top his avatar looks, a true reflection of a mischievous mind. It's a busy Saturday and I'm about to spend ... 
 
So this confirms once again Harlee Olivieri alt was a MALE avatar at one time. It's funny that they are Asian or part Asian. Yet if you go to their blog they are making ethic racial comments about Asian people. LOL. 

I'm not Doctor Phil, but it seems this person HATES their real life self. They hate Asians, but are one them self. They hate EMOs but reports are they are one themselves. 

Then there is this comment 

Virtual Worlds (Fashion World of SL) Harlee Olivieri This teen man looks meet same


 LOL!!!!!! I guess this explains why they like a penis on their grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment