Sunday, October 16, 2011

Harlee's whining continues..

So I guess according to Mr. Halee Fallen "I been exposed". They found some big secret about me and broke some ground breaking news...

Wait.. ugh, I wasn't ground breaking news... Cause if you go here you will see for yourself I have already blogged about this. back on March 10. LOL. Congrats on doing your homework and looking like a fool again.

Basically Mr. Harlee Fallen, who admitted to being a man in real life several times, claims I have a male alt by the name of Brady Neiro. Well, the avatar is not mine.... as I explained on my own blog back in March. I started second life with a friend after we both saw "Hot tub time machine". I talked him into trying it with me. He made an avatar fucked a few girls and got bored of it.

Funny thing is.. I told Mr. Harlee Fallen the other day personally when she brought up Aurora and how she liked WOW. I said I tried it when i first got my laptop it came with it but didnt like it and only played a few minutes..  to me that was boring.

Once my friend fucked a few girls he thought second life was boring.. so he moved on. 

Later I got into making SL Videos and asked him if I could use the avatar in the videos. He agreed to give me access to the avatar. The avatar basically has two outfits. Swim trunks. 1 skin, 1 shape and 1 pair of shoes. I never bought anything for the avatar nor do I log in and talk to people or try to fuck women with it. I was just using it to make videos basically like a movie prop.

Which BTW - I used the avatar in four videos. Get your facts straight.

They claim it because I couldn't get anyone who wanted to be in my videos. Hardly, the truth.. I just didnt have a lot of time and did care for juggling people schedules. I also wasn't exactly crazy about the community.. which you can also find on my blog.

So the other day I was actually blogging about Mr. Fallen standing outside of Anaconda and I heard someone take a picture. So I noticed this bitch was Tping stalking me again. So I TPed out and logged in under this account and took their picture. Then the bitch started crying and whining in my message box.

As for a T-Girl video.. yea I did have Ivori Faith in a few of my videos.. what's your point? Sounds like jealous from a closet T-Girl to someone who doesn't hide it.


So once again... Mr. Harlee Fallen blew up my IM box with their whining and crying. Question is.. if I'm a non factor like their claim.. why do they keep IMing me OVER and OVER. It's simple cause I'm famous!! They want to be famous and would do anything to be famous.. but they are just a ugly crab face who hides in the closet. So talking to me... who is famous... is the next best thing.

They claim I removed all my videos to hide them so Harlee can't see me having sex with a shemale. LOL. I moved my video from naughty Machinima long before you strolled your ugly crab face on the beach with a purse. Since you love to visit my blog so much and read it.. maybe you should look. 

Then they admitted they were a man in RL again and a gay one at that.
[2011/10/16 08:41]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I guess you would know Mr. "I want your block balls in my mouth"
[2011/10/16 08:42]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): its how i can afford to live in a 8k a month land
[2011/10/16 08:42]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): everyone loves me for that

LOL

Now for this gem

[2011/10/16 08:44]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): LOL. funny. I know for a fact my avatar has more money put into it then your UGLY ass
[2011/10/16 08:44]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): crabface
[2011/10/16 08:44]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
[2011/10/16 08:44]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): LOL
[2011/10/16 08:44]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): once again
[2011/10/16 08:44]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): lying to yourself
[2011/10/16 08:45]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): nobody would believe for a second
[2011/10/16 08:45]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): that u put ANY money
[2011/10/16 08:45]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): OK thats like you have like 4 outfits
[2011/10/16 08:45]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): into your ugly
[2011/10/16 08:45]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): avatar
[2011/10/16 08:45]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): actually this avatar had an inventory of 40k
[2011/10/16 08:45]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): wore the same Luck jeans and shorts everyday for two weeks straight
[2011/10/16 08:45]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): and my other name has 75k
[2011/10/16 08:45]  нαяℓєє (harlee.fallen): items

You inventory is worth 40,000 lindens LOL. That's it. ROFLMAO. 75k.. LOL. Too funny. I have 8 houses in my inventory, bitch. 3 clubs, a diner, 2 schoolrooms, 2 warehouses, urban tower, 2 sex docks, 3 sex beds, 2 lap dance chairs, 2 sex couches, 2 dance poles.. I don't even have to start talking about clothing.. cause I have you beat on just random junk alone.. Hell I have both your ugly ass accounts beat.

Then they claimed they were from the USA. LOL- their reason cause of the way they talk ROFLMAO. Yea, cause you learned how to talk from watching the movie "Clueless" You talk like a 12 year old girl.. I know people on second like from the UK just like you. They don't really talk any different then Americans.. a few things here and there.. but it's pretty much the same.

So here is what I want you to do, ok? Turn off the computer. Open the closet door and step out of the closet. Head outside and go look for a black man (maybe at a gay club) Make sure he is of age.. tell him your want him to put his big black cock on your girl and his big black balls in your mouth. Tell, him you will remove your emo eyeliner and will dress up as a blonde bimbo named Harlee. Ask him if you can call him Max.

I think you will enjoy that. Just don't get too attached to him and stalk him.

 So Mr. Harlee Fallen posted this picture of "me" on their blog. Obviously this picture was taken by Ms. Piggy aka Aurora Bentham who "was neutral" but took the picture. Wow, what's what a mama alpha hud the picture taker was using. lol.

Um, my eyes are not that large on my avatar. What's the white shit under the eyes, whats with the spots on the hat. lol. Nice altered pictured.

same oufit basically.. nothing altered on my avatar... strange how my eyes are not bugged out with white shit under them.

No comments:

Post a Comment